Canva is a tool for graphic designing which is thousand times better and easiest way to use than PowerPoint. It was founded by Melanie Perkins on 1 January 2012. It is easy to use for creating beautiful designs and documents. You are provided designs with thousands and millions of photographs and illustrations or you can use your own photos by editing them through tools of photo editing. Icon, shapes and elements are available for absolutely free or you can also upload you own elements for graphic design. Canva gives so many options to edit your designs that you will never be out of choice.
Canva with more than 10 million uses is so reliable for making presentations or quick visuals. Numerous number of fonts are available in Canva for perfect designs. With more than 500 beautiful layouts one can do wonderful work. This graphic design too a non designer can also prepare amazing presentations. More than 100 million designs are created everyday by using Canva. It is simple and easy to understand just give a try to Canva for better designs it will not take more than a minute to learn.
Features of Canva v1.0.0
Following are the features of the Canva v1.00
- Simple to learn and understand
- Design by using drag and drop feature for amazing graphics.
- Stunning layouts more than hundreds.
- More than 300 million of images.
- Can be design by any non designer.
- Fonts are available for absolutely free.
How to Download Canva v1.0.0
Following are the steps to download Canva v1.0.0
- Download Canva apk. (For Android users).
- Navigate to settling and open security >> Under Device Administration >> Turn on installation from Unknown Source.
- Now navigate to File manager and toggle on ”Install”.
- After completion of installation you can use Canva by tapping on its icon.