Google Earth is a freeware that allows you to virtually visit any part of the Earth. By creating a spectacular maps database using satellite power, Google Earth has localised the world for you. It allows you to view any place in the world and now also includes 3D cities, oceans and galaxies. Its Street View puts you onto a street in any city for you to have a real feel of the elements of that exact street. It also features information from wikipedia and panoramio, which means you can also access the pictures uploaded by various users across the world. Simply put- it has made life easier!
Release Notes Google Earth 188.8.131.529
The Google Earth 184.108.40.2069 Version has the following new features;
- In order to prevent red directional arrows from displaying due to uncalibrated joysticks and other controllers, connected to it at startup, the “Enable Controller” option in user preference is now turned off by default
- For better security “Use HTTPS for Google connections” is now toggled on by default
- fix for bug that caused cache size to rise above user-specified limits
- fix for crash that resulted from searching on some Windows devices
- update of LEAP API to version 1.08
- reduced LEAP controller sensitivity to user hand motions, to enable smoother flight and greater control over flight path
How to Download Google Earth 220.127.116.119?
The Google Earth 18.104.22.1689 version can be easily downloaded, just go to the download button below the article and click on it. You should be able to have immediate access without the need to register or subscribe.