MICROSOFT owned mobile group messaging application is known as GroupMe. It was first launched in the year of 2010, May by the private company GroupMe. GroupMe paved its own path of development as it delivered over 100 million messages and the number jumped to 550 million. 12 million registered uses GroupMe.It was conceived at Techcrunch Disrupt 2010. GroupMe has undergone a redesign in the year of 2012 after a multiple-purchases by Microsoft.
ChangeLogs of Groupme 5.11.2
- Groupme can be accessed by logging in through the user’s facebook or twitter account, otherwise, it even can be accessed by providing user’s name, mobile number, and a password.
- User can make groups of any size in GroupMe after syncing the user’s contact the moment after providing the details of the user.
- GroupMe application has the feature of turning notifications off for every member of the group whereas the rest can get messages.
- As a common feature of many applications, this has the feature of sharing photos, videos, locations etc.,
- Events can be created in GroupMe and organized.
- Introduction of personalized emojis makes the conversation more lively and enjoying.
- Users who don’t want to use the application can use the SMS for texting.
- Users can have private conversation but it is restricted only to users who are also active on the GroupMe app.
How to download GroupMe 5.11.2
The link given below in the description of the article allows you to download the GroupMe app and install it in your device and enjoy group texting by the most licensed app.