iTunes 12.5.5 is the perfect music app which can be used in your Windows PC for enjoying seamless music. The app has a collection of more than 45 million songs and thousands of playlists. iTunes 12.5.5 is a cross-platform app. Though it is the official app for the Apple devices, it can also be used in iTunes 12.5.5. The app also supports plenty of radio and play stations.
The songs downloaded from iTunes 12.5.5 can be saved on iCloud. The users can access their downloaded song collection from anywhere they want. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is a smooth task. One can also check the song collection on the basis of the genre. You can always have a look at the trending and latest collection of songs on iTunes 12.5.5. In the first section of the post, we will discuss the features of iTunes 12.5.5, and then I will tell you how you can download and install iTunes 12.5.5 on your Windows PC.
Features of iTunes 12.5.5
Here is the list of the features of the app.
- More than 45 million songs can be found.
- Supports radio and play stations.
- User-friendly interface.
- Videos can be sorted and explored on the basis of artists and genres.
- Supports multiple platforms.
- A list of trending songs is available.
- Songs can be downloaded on iCloud.
- Easy navigation.
You can explore the other features of iTunes 12.5.5 after you install it on your Windows device.
Download iTunes 12.5.5
You can follow the step guide given below to download and install iTunes 12.5.5 on your Windows PC. The downloading link for the same is provided below.
- Download the setup file for iTunes 12.5.5 for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of iTunes 12.5.5 and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish”.
Now download iTunes 12.5.5 on your Windows PC and enjoy seamless music in your device.